Dual-component, elastomeric, brush-applied, polyurea-polyurethane hybrid waterproofing coating for the protection of various surfaces. It forms a blister-free, moisture-impermeable film, with remarkable resistance to water absorption, high mechanical properties and excellent resistance to chalking.
Area of Application:
- Concrete roofs, hydraulic tiles, cementitious screeds.
- Roofs where high resistance to standing water is required.
- Metallic surfaces, e.g. piping.
- Directly over new or old liquid waterproofing membranes.
- On mineral bituminous membranes.
- Unexposed surfaces (e.g., under tiles).
- Subway exterior walls (before backfilling).
- PU foam insulation protection.
- High mechanical properties: ideal solution for weight-bearing roofs.
- High resistance to standing water.
- Remarkable resistance to UV radiation, no chalking.
- Exceptional adhesion on various substrates.
- Remains elastic over a wide temperature range from -35°C to +80°C.
- No signs of blisters or craters on the surface during the curing phase.
- Resistant to early rain within 3 hours after application.
- Excellent crack bridging properties.
- Apply by roller or airless paint gun.
- Long useful life.
- Compatible with other polyurea coatings.
- Ultra-long service life assured.
- Hybrid Polyurea
- Trowel or Roller Application
- Cold Application
- High Mechanical Performance